Wednesday 8 May 2013

Soap & Glory: Thick & Fast Mascara


Hello lovelies! 

Another day...another blog post! Currently sitting at work shovelling an Activia yoghurt into my mouth when I got the the urge to post to my blog...random I know, but my English teacher always taught me to 'set the scene...' 

Today I am going to review one of the many Soap & Glory products available, their Thick & Fast Mascara. Soap & Glory started out with moisturizers and cleansers, became known for their quirky retro packaging and we all knew it wouldn't be long before they ventured into the make up world...

Tah-Dah - here it is in all its glory!


This mascara claims to give 'Super Volume'....do I agree? Emmm...well in a word no...but thats not to say I didn't enjoy this mascara! Whilst it didn't provide my lashes with the mega volume I lust after, it did coat them well (no clumping) and it didn't flake over my face throughout the day. 
I think this is an OK day-to-day mascara when you're rocking bare-faced chic...you know, the 'I totally woke up looking like this' look. 





I also liked the wand, as it had a brush head. In todays modern mascara world where there are numerous plastic applicators its nice to comb a brush through my lashes...no tugging yay! Application is nice and smooth although it can be hard to reach those teeny corner lashes. 

All in all, I probably would not purchase this again as I feel there are much more effective mascaras available however I wouldn't actively stop someone from buying this. All in all - a decent day to day mascara for a minimalistic, natural look.

you can find this mascara at Boots online or by raiding your local boots store...provided they have a Soap and Glory stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...