Tuesday 7 May 2013

Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser


Good Afternoon my pretties!

Today I am going to be reviewing a product which I absolutely adore, and it will remain a permanent fixture in my beauty routine until something better comes along!
I suffer from what I would call 'problem skin.' My face can be all super dooooper and clear then next morning..BAM!!!! My face looks like the surface of the moon :(
I've wasted ridiculous amounts of money trying to keep the cysts at bay but everything I tried just seemed to exacerbate the issue, until I found this...My Holy Grail cleanser.


This stuff is special! Its a foam cleanser (bonus for us dry skinned ladies) and the fact that its tea tree and not harsh chemicals like Benzyl Peroxide or Salicylic Acid mean its not overly drying on the skin..but you still get results! In fact, studies have shown tea tree oil to be just as effective as Benzyl Peroxide at dealing with blemishes but with few side effects....score!!! 

  It lathers up well and leaves you skin feeling refreshed and clean, but not tight - fabulous! Tight skin after washing can sometimes mean the cleanser used has been to harsh.
It smells of tea tree, an off putting scent for some but I've grown to love it as I associate it with clear skin!

This cleanser is available from Body Shop and comes in at £5.00. Body shop also regularly participate in 3 for 2 deals so you perhaps pick up another Tea Tree Range gem...or pick up your favourite Body Shop product. 

Do you have a holy grail cleanser? Have you tried this Body Shop range? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...